Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Yes, it IS September 10, 2014 !!!

I began this blog 6 years ago to talk about movie-making, unconventional ideas, people & projects & peculiarities in my life and how my life is always playing out for me.

Just last week I posted to my Social Media class at CSU-Chico, an idea for a blog……
  ………..(The Crack 'O Noon) ……

….. and I'm right on track.   I've always been reaching, grabbing, relishing, and sometimes stomping into the ground (!) ideas, adventures, and people.   So, I begin again this same adventure as I awake at:

….  T h e    C r a c k   'O    N o o n …..


….  and I will keep my original blog title:

             JUDY  UTAH  

So, welcome!   Let's fly!

This blog is to explore my life.   My encounters, thoughts, adventures, professors, friends and foes, ups and downs, and make sense out of them, mathematically convert them to better feelings thoughts and ideas (~ I'll share my secret of how to do that)  ….. and get smack dab in the middle of my life.    If I stray to the outskirts in frivolous petticoats, or sit squalid in a wet trench-coat dripping or spitting complaints….. PLEASE PULL MY CHAIN!

My intent is to ask the all pervading questions:   Why Am I Here and How Much Fun Will I Have NOW?

Let the Adventure Begin ~ ~ ~

                       

             

No comments:

Post a Comment